Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Last Day of January

It was more or less a lazy day for Maren and I. At 11 we met part of the group and went to the bar Manometro where we had drinks and chatted for an hour or so. We then met more of the group near the Plaza Mayor in a very small bar but it was a little crowded for the majority of us. So part of us went to a bar nearby that we had gone to before where there is more room for dancing. I was at the bar and all of a sudden this girl takes a picture of me. She then yells in my ear En Facebook! En Facebook! She introduced herself and some of her friends. Her name was Cristina and her friend's name was Cristina so that was easy to remember. There was a third girl but I can't remember her name. So somewhere on facebook there is a picture of me looking completely surprised. Good thing they only knew my first name.

We then met up with the rest of the group and headed to a disco with two of our spanish friends, Nacho and Juando. It was there that I realized how popular Andrew is with the Spanish girls. I made the comment to Nacho, and he said "it is because he is blonde" This was not the first night the Spanish girls were attracted to Andrew but it was where my thoughts were confirmed.

I have a new lesson I have learned here:
-Blonde guys are spanish chick magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment